Mid-Ulster DUP Assembly MLA and Regional Development Committee member, Ian McCrea, has welcomed the announcement that £775,000 has been allocated to a number of resurfacing schemes in the Cookstown and Magherafelt areas by the DRD Minister.
Mid Ulster DUP MLA Ian McCrea has congratulated local firm Sperrin Tube Supplies on growing from strength to strength and has welcomed the £1 million investment which will see 15 new jobs created.
- McCrea – Dale Farm breaks into Russian market
- McCrea offers congratulations to Cookstown HS pupils on winning “Best App” Award
- McCrea condemns mindless vandalism at Cookstown Primary School
- McCrea expresses shock at bus fire in Moneymore
- McCrea Delighted by response to Joint Unionist Candidate in Mid Ulster